Wednesday, November 20, 2013
Wednesday, November 13, 2013
Ridgeview Tech Department is now equipped with its own custom Green Screen located in the Industrial Technology Shop!
Rules are as follows:
Green Screen Rules
1. Only one group is allowed to film on the green screen at any given time. That group must have pre-approval from Miss. Honeycutt to film.
2. All actors must remain in the black tap when shooting for a good shot; the video screen must ONLY have green as the background otherwise it will not be usable footage.
3. DON’T touch- hang from- run into or move the green screen, if it gets damaged the student/students will be written up for destruction of school property/negligence applies!
4. Turn lights off when done
Green Screen Guidelines
1. Good Colors to wear: Black-Brown-Red-Orange- Dark Pink-Dark Blue- Royal Blue-Dark Gray
2. Bad Colors to wear: Any shade of green- Teal-Light Blue-White-Light Gray-YellowAvoid light colored hair if possible.
Editing in iMovie:
Monday, November 11, 2013
Friday, November 8, 2013
Thursday, October 24, 2013
Wednesday, October 23, 2013
Google Drive Setup Instructions
1. Open Browser- Safari, Firefox or Chrome
2. Use the address bar to go to: drive.google.com
3. Login using the following student format:
b. Password: lunchcode00
4. You will be logged in.
To use Google Drive as a storage device
1. Save any file/images to the computer you are working on- you need to be aware of where you have saved them (the folder) or on the desktop.
2. Open your google drive using the instructions above
3. In the left hand column use the orange button with the upward arrow meaning “upload” it is attached to a button titled “create”
4. A new window box will open in the lower right hand corner of the screen and you will be able to select your file from step 1.
5. After your file is uploaded you will be able to view it in the window from step 4. Click the “share” button located next to your uploaded file.
6. Share your file with others by inputting their Google email address in the selected bar.
7. A list of who the file is shared with will appear-you can limit the capabilities of the person you are sharing with by selecting the blue drop down menu next to their email.
8. Google will notify that person by sending them an email.
9. IF YOU UPDATE THE FILE AFTER WORKING ON IT BE SURE TO RE-UPLOAD THE MOST CURRENT FILE! Otherwise you will lose your work!
Monday, October 14, 2013
All Multimedia classes are eligible to enter the best fall photo contest!
The rules are simple, enter your photo portraying the "fall season" and it will be voted on by the engineering classes. If yours is chosen, you could win a prize and have a free matted print of your photo!
Deadline is Wednesday, October 30th!
To Enter email Thinkingindustrial@gmail.com